Best answer

Failed to create a file in ezeep Blue printing

• 18 October 2023
  • 12 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi all, 

I want that all incomming mails to be printed automatically. I created Ezeep account, i tested and the printers working fine. 

From zapier i get this massage: 

Failed to create a file in ezeep Blue printing

The app returned "400".

I am new and this is my first zapp. The problem is that i can’t find somebody to help me. Is someone using this feature from Zapier ? Could help me ?

I don’t know wich file needs to be created and why is not working, and most important, what need i to do…. :)

icon

Best answer by SamB 19 October 2023, 10:59

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

12 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hi @Magyari Szabolcs 

Error codes between 400 and 499 are client errors, which usually happen when the error occurs on your end. This is usually caused by issues with the data you're sending, or missing account permissions or authorizations.

So check your app permissions - or if you are missing any required field.

You can also share a screenshot here

Userlevel 1

Yes, a read about the codes, but i still don’t know where the problem is, wich field is not ok…

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Try to reconnect the app @Magyari Szabolcs 

Userlevel 1

Could it be here the problem ? 

What do i need to enter here exectly ?

Userlevel 1

And here also i don’t know what need to be entered:

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

@Magyari Szabolcs  yes the mapping is not correct 
I would suggest using the Body plain without any fixed text - like in your case you have used szabi802002

Userlevel 1

How exactly works that, Zapier creates a file from my mail, sends the file ? Or creates it directly to ezeep and in my case that is the problem, it can’t create the file ?

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Check your DM 

How exactly works that, Zapier creates a file from my mail, sends the file ? Or creates it directly to ezeep and in my case that is the problem, it can’t create the file ?

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

I would like to see how it goes - lets connect

Userlevel 1

Let me know if we can schedule for a new date. Thanks

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

@Magyari Szabolcs I sent you a DM you can check and yes, we can schedule a time, I will more than happy to assist you

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Magyari Szabolcs, welcome to the Community! 👋 

That error is likely being caused by a file object or (publicly accessible) file download link not being selected for the File Reference From Trigger field:
e31b62d7bbbfa4b666a4383be7c0b980.png

The File Reference From Trigger field expects to receive either a file object or publicly accessible link to the file itself. See our Send files in Zaps for more details.

So if you were wanting to print the email attachment you’d need to select the Attachment field from the Gmail step as that contains the file object. For example: 

a538d4d118c9c823908697a2ffcf1883.png

If you’re wanting to print the email itself, not it’s attachment then you’d need to first create a file from the email using an app like Google Drive. It has a Create File from Text action that you could use to create a document containing the text from the email. Then in the File Reference From Trigger field you’d select the File field from the Google Drive action, containing the file object. For example:
a78e60812a36f6f7e99d9d7d54e2ab28.png

If you want to rename the file that will be printed you’d enter in the desired name for it in the File Name field. You can dynamically set the name (so it would be different each time the Zap runs) by selecting a value from a previous trigger or action. See Send data between steps by mapping fields for more details. Or you can leave the File Name field blank to keep the existing file name.

Hope that helps to get you pointed in the right direction. But if you and @communitymember find an alternative solution we’d love it if you could share details of it here so that the rest of the Community can benefit from it too! 🙂