Question

Failed to create a file in Dropbox RequestId: c19eb0ff-2244-4b02-8322-c279b440a036 Error: Runtime exited with error: signal: killed

• 9 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi! I’d like to upload a new video recording file from my Zoom account to our Dropbox account. The zap I’m using is actually from Zapier’s pre-made zaps and I just connected it to our Zoom account. The tests worked fine but today, it seems the video recording can’t be uploaded to Dropbox. I have no problem with the audio file, though… and the steps for video upload and audio upload are the same, it’s just the file to upload that I’ve changed accordingly.

This is the error I get when I tested the video file upload step today:

Failed to create a file in Dropbox

RequestId: c19eb0ff-2244-4b02-8322-c279b440a036 Error: Runtime exited with error: signal: killed

I hope I’m making sense. Can someone help me? Thanks in advance.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hey @Jaimee ,

Can you please share a screenshot of how did you configure the Zap?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Jaimee -

Going to jump in here and see if I can help. Since the audio file upload works fine and the steps for both audio and video upload are the same, it's possible that the video file itself might be too large or corrupt.

Here’s few options to look into:

1. Check the size of the video file you're trying to upload. Dropbox has a file size limit of 50GB for uploads, so make sure your video file isn't exceeding this limit.
  2. Try uploading a different video file to Dropbox using the same zap to see if the issue persists. If the new file uploads successfully, then it's likely that the original video file is corrupt and needs to be re-recorded.

If you are still experiencing an issue with this, to echo Jay, please add some screenshots of your full Zap setup so we can take a closer look. Please be sure to omit any sensitive or identifying information.

Let me know if you have any questions on this!