• 3 replies

Hi all. When I try to create a deal in Bitrix24 but somehow it return this

Is there anyway to fix this?

Thank you in advance!!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there @Chayapol! 👋

Does that Deal Action have the Autoload fields field set to ON by any chance? If so, that could well be why you’re running into that “504 Gateway Time-out” error. If there’s a lot of fields it could be that it’s not able to load all the fields quick enough which is resulting in that time out error. 

In which case, try setting the Autoload fields field to OFF instead and let us know if that gets rid of the error?

Hey there @Chayapol! 👋

Does that Deal Action have the Autoload fields field set to ON by any chance? If so, that could well be why you’re running into that “504 Gateway Time-out” error. If there’s a lot of fields it could be that it’s not able to load all the fields quick enough which is resulting in that time out error. 

In which case, try setting the Autoload fields field to OFF instead and let us know if that gets rid of the error?

Hi, Thank you for your responding. 

I just taking your advice.

But somehow its still happen.

Is there anything else I can try?

Thank you in Advance!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Chayapol,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

Occasionally, a 500 error can pop up when a server is dealing with a heavy load, if the data being transferred is too large, or due to a variety of other reasons.

Since this issue is happening on the end of the other app, it's a bit tricky for us to pinpoint the exact problem. It could be that the other service is experiencing downtime, is overloaded, or is dealing with other network issues.

It's good to remember that a 504 error is often a temporary hiccup and might resolve itself after a little while. But if you find this issue persisting, it could be helpful to reach out to our Support team and report this issue. I've noticed a similar bug report that was opened with the same error but for a different action.

You can get in touch with our Support team here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

I hope this information is helpful! Let me know if there's anything else I can assist with. 😊