Best answer

Failed to create a create invoice-receipt in InvoiceXpress: Some parameters were incorrect.

Hello,

I’m trying to create a Zap between Kajabi and InvoiceXpress but it’s not working and I din’t understand why.

Zapier says:

Failed to create a create invoice-receipt in InvoiceXpress

Some parameters were incorrect.

I don’t know which parameters are incorrect...

icon

Best answer by SamB 3 May 2024, 12:51

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Filipacortez 

For us to have context about the error, post screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured in EDIT mode.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Filipacortez, welcome to the Community! 😁

I can see that you’ve also reached out to our Support team about this and they identified that you’re running into a bug with the InvoiceXpress app. I’ve checked the report it’s still open at present but you can expect to receive an email notification from us the minute it’s resolved. And we’ll be sure to share any news or workarounds we have in the thread here.

Please do let us know if there’s anything else you need assistance with in the meantime!

Hi @Filipacortez 

For us to have context about the error, post screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured in EDIT mode.

Hello, Thank you for your reply. I’m not sure if this is what you’re speaking about.

Hi @Filipacortez, welcome to the Community! 😁

I can see that you’ve also reached out to our Support team about this and they identified that you’re running into a bug with the InvoiceXpress app. I’ve checked the report it’s still open at present but you can expect to receive an email notification from us the minute it’s resolved. And we’ll be sure to share any news or workarounds we have in the thread here.

Please do let us know if there’s anything else you need assistance with in the meantime!

Hello Sam, thank you for your reply.

I appreciate your help and I’m trying to speak to InvoiceXpress since then, with no success.

This is very important to me because I cannot sell my products in Kajabi without the automatic invoicing working, so it’s urgent. I need all the help possible.

With gratitude,

Filipa