Best answer

Failed to create a contact in Sendinblue Error from halted execution: Unable to get data

• 16 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi guys,

I’m new in Zapier. What I would like to do is to add a new contact in my Sendinblue account when I get a new lead in Swipepages.

I tried different association between two, but no one of them works. I attach you a screen recording [this recording has been deleted by a Community moderator as it showed private information]

The problem is that Zapier give me a 400 error

( Failed to create a contact in Sendinblue
Error from halted execution: Unable to get data.)

Can anyone help me with that? 

Thanks in advance

Best,

Francesco.

icon

Best answer by Danvers 16 November 2022, 18:26

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Francesco Spazio Bianco 

Welcome to Zapier ! 

The video was removed by a moderator due to having personal information.

The 400 Error means Zapier is missing a required field. 

https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496100408077-Status-Code-400-Bad-Request 

If you can share screenshots (make sure you remove any personal info from it) so we can help you. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

HI @Francesco Spazio Bianco!

I’m sorry that you’re having trouble with your Zap. It looks like you’ve run into a known issue that some users are finding with this SendinBlue action.

I’ve added you as an affected user on this bug. This lets the [name] team know how many people are affected by it and we’ll send you an email when we have an update. I’m sorry that I don’t have better news for you today!

Userlevel 1

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Hi guys,

Thank you for your support <3

I attached you some screenshots. In the meantime I opened a ticket with Sendinblue. Finger crossed.

Best,

Francesco

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there folks,

I have good news - the Brevo (formerly Sendinblue) team has recently released an update which has resolved these “Unable to get data” errors! 😁🎉 That said, if you’re still experiencing any issues with this please do reach out in the Community to let us know. 

In the meantime, happy Zapping! ⚡