Question

Failed to create a contact in Constant Contact: Address format

• 22 March 2023
  • 3 replies

i’ve created the trigger for constant contact to receive info from quickbooks when a new contact is entered.  the field names seem to be so different - maybe that’s why it won’t work

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @karen vr -

Let’s see if we can get you up and running. Can you please provides some screenshots of the differing fields within your Zap set up, as well as a screenshot of the overall details of your trigger and action? This will help me gain some insight on how I can help. Please remember to remove any sensitive information from your screenshots for privacy purposes (i.e, address, last names, phone numbers, etc). 

this is the notice I keep getting.

It says address format but  Constant Contact doesn’t have address in the list so I left it off

the info I wanted to move over.

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @karen vr 

Hopping in for my colleague. Hope you don’t mind! 😊

It looks like the trigger (QuickBooks) isn’t passing the data to Constant Contact. I looked at our internal notes and saw that to be able to use the QuickBooks integration, a paid account with them and an admin role are required to proceed on building a Zap.

You can look and click this link regarding QuickBooks.