Question

Failed REX CRM Zap Execution for Multi-Step Actions

• 16 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I am struggling to get any multi steps set up using my REX crm. I've kindly been given a free trial for 14 days so I can do multiple zaps, and I cannot even seem to get basic zaps to work with REX such as; appointment created/search for contact/ Send email.

Its odd because I previoulsy managed to get a zap to work when someone was registered on REX crm as a contact it sends an email from gmail telling them they are registered but none of the more complex ones, or ones that need multiple zaps seem to work.

For example I want to send an automated email x hours after an appointment has ended, that doesnt work and requires formatting which ive tried mutli ways.

Ive tried more simple zaps such as contact created and add a tag to that contact and that doesnt work…

Completely at a loss, the CRM is talking to zapier as its pulling through relevant examples as test data but then its like it loses that data sometimes when it goes to the next stage? Ive been using chat gpt (with the plugin) to help but its not quite giving me the full breakdown of options, with bit missing or slightly different. 

ANy help would be amazing

Thank you

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Paul1710 

Good question.

To help us have more context, please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured and indicate what specific issues you are having with trying to configure the Zap steps.

If you need help, consider hiring a Certified Zapier Expert.