Best answer

Facing issue with OpenAI Whisper to connect on Twilio API

• 22 December 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Good afternoon everybody.

Im facing an issue when i try to get voice records from twilio and transcribe with whisper.

Twilio API is connected in the on trigger, and in 2nd position, i use Open AI Whisper. I put the mp3 link in file field, and i set my prompt. 

I have this error :

The app returned "<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><TwilioResponse><RestException><Code>20003</Code><Message>Authenticate</Message><MoreInfo>https://www.twilio.com/docs/errors/20003</MoreInfo><Status>401</Status><...". <?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><TwilioResponse><RestException><Code>20003</Code><Message>Authenticate</Message><MoreInfo>https://www.twilio.com/docs/errors/20003</MoreInfo><Status>401</Status></RestException></TwilioResponse>

So i think its an API problem, whisper unable to connect on twilio.

But normaly it should be connected because twilio is already connected on first zap.

My question is, there is someone know why ? Should i need to make other configuration in Open AI or twilio ?

Thanks in advance for help !

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 22 December 2023, 18:42

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

HI @Jakdams 

Check if the Twilio MP3 URL is a publicly accessible direct download link.

You can copy/paste into a new/different private browser to check.

Userlevel 1

Hi, @Troy Tessalone 

No when i past in browser, need credentials of twilio. I dont know if i can set it to public in twilio ?

Userlevel 1

Hi again @Troy Tessalone 

You are true, i turned off “HTTP Basic Authentication for media access” and it work now !

Thank you so much for your help !

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s awesome news @Jakdams! Big thanks to Troy for pointing you in the right direction!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗

Userlevel 1

Thank you so much !!!