Best answer

Facebook Pages error: The video you tried to upload is too small. The minimum size for a video is 1 KB.

• 22 July 2023
  • 3 replies

its showing this error that your video is less than 1 kb but in actual the is 8-10 mins long 

how can i solve this issue

icon

Best answer by SamB 25 July 2023, 13:25

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @sagorax 

Good question.

We would need to see screenshots with how your YouTube Zap step is configured.

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

I am also facing almost similar issue. I am posting videos on my website and trying to share them on all social media channels without having to upload the videos on these channels.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @capcut and @sagorax! 👋

It looks like the YouTube app doesn’t provide the necessary file or publicly-accessible file link that you’d need here for the Zap to be able to access the video file and get rid of the error. There’s a feature request for this that’s been discussed in Community before: 

I’ve gone ahead and added your votes to that feature request. There’s no ETA on when it will be added but we’ll send you both an email notification as soon as it is. In the meantime, since there’s already a topic that’s discussing this feature request I’m going to close this one out now so that we can keep track of Community interest in a single place. 

For anyone that comes across this and wants their vote to be added please reach out on the main topic for this feature request to be added.