Question

Facebook Page Posts to Pinterest

Userlevel 1

Only about half of my Facebook page posts are connecting through to Pinterest - more often than not I’m receiving an error message. All of the post I’m describing have images.   What am I doing wrong here? 

Is there any middle step I could add to push my Facebook page posts to Pinterest without difficulty? 

I wish that the Buffer/Pinterest integration for Zapier were already a thing.  Pinterest is very difficult.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @LoriHasaQuestion 

Good question.

What is the error you are receiving?

Can you provide screenshots?

What does your Zap Runs indicate for the errors?

Userlevel 1

Thank you for getting back to me @Troy Tessalone. The error message I’m receiving “The app could not complete this request” and the zap run is as below.  It isn’t always an issue, and I’m sure I’m missing something basic...I appreciate your attention.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@LoriHasaQuestion 

Have you tried to isolate a common issues across the Zap Runs that had errors?

Otherwise, might be best to open a ticket with Zapier Support for further assistance: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 1

I will do that @Troy Tessalone, thank you. I’m not the most tech savvy so I may be missing something simple, but critical that would be easy to correct. I appreciate your help.