Skip to main content
Question

Facebook page not displaying on Zapier for YouTube updates

• 14 July 2024
  • 8 replies

特定のyoutubeを更新時、自分のfacebookに投稿したいのです。しかしzapierで私のfacebookのアカウントのぺージが表示されません。

・エラーメッセージ
以下にあなたのページが表示されませんか? Facebook アカウントを Zapier に追加した後、管理者アクセス権が付与された可能性があります。以下に表示するには、アカウントを再度追加してください。

・zapierで私のfacebookのアカウントの設定はしております。

・facebook側のビジネス統合ぺージで、「このビジネス統合を使用していることを表示する相手」を公開にしています。
・facebookは2段階認証にしています。

他にも情報があれば提供します。

だれか教えて頂けたら幸いでうす。

8 replies

特定のyoutubeを更新時、自分のfacebookに投稿したいのです。しかしzapierで私のfacebookのアカウントのぺージが表示されません。

・エラーメッセージ
以下にあなたのページが表示されませんか? Facebook アカウントを Zapier に追加した後、管理者アクセス権が付与された可能性があります。以下に表示するには、アカウントを再度追加してください。

・zapierで私のfacebookのアカウントの設定はしております。

・facebook側のビジネス統合ぺージで、「このビジネス統合を使用していることを表示する相手」を公開にしています。
・facebookは2段階認証にしています。

他にも情報があれば提供します。

だれか教えて頂けたら幸いでうす。

I want to post to my facebook when updating a specific youtube. However, my Facebook account page is not displayed on Zapier.·Error messageDon't see your page below? You may have been granted administrator access after you added your Facebook account to Zapier. Please add your account again to appear below.・I have set up my Facebook account with Zapier.・On the Facebook business integration page, "Who can be shown as using this business integration" is set to public.・Facebook uses two-step authentication.I will provide any other information.I would appreciate it if someone could tell me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @kenzoooo,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dig deeper into this, could you please confirm if you have the correct permissions for Facebook? You can learn more about the permissions here: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8495933127693-How-to-get-started-with-Facebook-Pages#connect-to-app-on-zapier

I'll be keeping an eye out for your response!

メッセージありがとうございます。

以下の項目を設定したと思います。

ビジネス統合設定で、「このビジネス統合の使用状況を確認できるのは誰ですか?」フィールドを「公開」に設定する必要があります。これは設定したと思います。スクリーンショットを添付します。

私は 150 を超える Facebook ページの管理者ではありません。

このフィールドを確認する方法がわかりません。確認方法を教えてください。Facebook
ページの管理者である必要があります。

DeepL.com(無料版)で翻訳

Moderator translation: Thank you for your message. I believe I have set the following: In the business integration settings, the "Who can see usage of this business integration?" field must be set to "Public". I believe I have set this. I have attached a screenshot. I am not an administrator of more than 150 Facebook pages and do not know how to check this field. How can I check it? You must be an administrator of the Facebook page. Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @kenzoooo,

Could you please try manually entering the page ID as a custom value?

404fc119ff2f5b4c653e300d8e9a32fe.png
(view larger)

Here's how to find the page ID: https://www.facebook.com/help/1503421039731588

If that doesn't work, could you please take a look at this community post and make sure you have all the required permissions: https://community.zapier.com/show-tell-5/facebook-lead-ads-not-triggering-for-new-leads-pulling-in-sample-or-other-issues-here-s-a-guide-to-help-you-18719#Permissions

Kindly give it a try and let me know how it goes? I'll keep an eye out for your response!

Thanks for the reply.

I looked up the page ID, selected custom, and pasted the page ID from facebook.
But after that I get the following error when I press the contine button.

What should I do?

Could not create page_stream on Facebook page
(#100) You tried to access a non-existent field (access_token) of node type (user)
Please click on the “Troubleshooting” tab below or visit our Help Center for more information.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

添付1

添付2

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @kenzoooo,

Thanks for the update here.

Is your Facebook Page named as Zapier - Pages? If not, kindly look for your own Facebook Page and copy the ID of that page and paste it on the “Page” field of your Facebook step in the Zap as a custom value.

I'll be keeping an eye out for your response!

As you can see in the attached image, I copied the page ID (user ID) from Zapier - Pages in the "Business Integration" menu to
and pasted it as a custom value in the "Page" field of the Facebook step in Zap.

However, as shown in attachment 2,
on the next screen
I could not create page_stream on Facebook page (#100) Node type (user) non-existent field (access_token) of node type (user). For more information, click on the "Troubleshooting" tab below or visit the Help Center.

I am getting an error message "I have a problem.What should I do?

I am sorry for repeating myself.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @kenzoooo,

I’m sorry if my suggestion was confusing. You will need to copy the ID of your Facebook page that you want to use in the Zap and not the “Zapier - Pages” and paste the Facebook page ID that you want to use in the “Page” field of your Facebook Pages action step.

Here's how to find the page ID: https://www.facebook.com/help/1503421039731588