Question

Facebook Leads missing CSV file

• 9 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Facebook leads missing after opening csv file, tried connect with zappier but no change. The problem might be that i added a new ad account, but why would they not show up after downloading them? 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome to the Community @danvxss! Sorry to hear you’re running into some trouble with Facebook Lead Ads.

When you say they’re not showing up, is it that the new leads aren’t triggering your Zap? Or are you trying to import them from a CSV file into another app using Zapier but it’s not working?

If you can share some more details or screenshots (don’t forget to remove/hide any private information from your screenshots) to help explain the issue here our Community will be better able to assist you. We’ll keep an eye out for your reply! 🙂

Hey SamB,

Thanks for reply. There haven't been a new lead since i connected it with zapier, but the problem is that when i download a csv file from facebook ads manager, they don't show up on excel. The leads contact information is not there. They were there before, but now it also says on excel that there might be a possible data loss from excel. So i tried a solution to connect it with zapier and i'm still waiting for a new lead to see if that could fix the problem. Also another solution i tried was fixing the excel file, because that might be also a reason why they weren't there, but still without success

From my history logs, i added a new ad account and from there they were missing. Also it coulnd't be the problem since my colleagues ad account also doesn't trigger the csv file information.

I think the problem is within the facebook itself, but i still need to wait for another lead from new campaign to see if this can fix the problem since it's also connected to zapier.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @danvxss!

If you’re downloading the csv directly from Facebook, then that is definitely something on Facebook’s end. 

If you need any help with the Zap that you set up, don’t hesitate to let us know! If you do have any questions, please could you include a screenshot of how the Facebook Lead Ads trigger is set up and also an example of what you see when you test the trigger. Don’t forget to remove or obscure any personal or private information in any screenshot you share in the community (eg full name, email address, etc).

We also have this awesome Facebook Lead Ads troubleshooting guide from @Lionel_Selie that’s a great resource:

Thanks!