Best answer

Facebook Lead Ads zap is not sending the emails collected to Flodesk

• 20 April 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi there! My Facebook Lead Ads zap is not sending the emails collected to Flodesk. The emails are in Facebook but not going to Flodesk. I had someone professional do it and it didn’t work. So I started over following the template found in Zapier help desk. And it still isn’t sending the emails to flodesk.

Here is a screenshot of what I think the problem lies…

icon

Best answer by ken.a 9 May 2023, 19:25

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @anne_e 

Welcome to the Community! I'm sorry you’re having trouble with your Zap.

Based on the screenshot you posted, you’re on the right track!

Can you please make sure that the correct account in Flodesk is selected? Also, please load more sample triggers and select the most recent sample trigger so it will be updated.

Userlevel 1

The correct account in Flodesk is selected and I did more sample triggers (the most recent) and THOSE emails were found in my flodesk account. But I have 94 leads in Facebook that are not in my Flodesk. Any more ideas?

Thanks so much for answering!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there,  @anne_e! Thanks for those extra details!

If it’s okay, I wanted to take a step back to make sure I’m understanding everything correctly. 🙂

I have 94 leads in Facebook that are not in my Flodesk…

Are you referring to old leads, ones that occurred prior to the zap being turned on? If so, you’re correct - only new, incoming leads that take place after the zap was turned on, will be transferred to Flodesk.

For existing leads you’d need to look into alternatives like Transfer by Zapier. Here’s a little guide on how that works.

I hope some of this helps and let us know if you have any another questions! 🧡

Userlevel 1

Hi @christina.d!

Thank you for answering this. They were new leads, not old ones but I had to download the CSV manually from Facebook to my Flodesk.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @anne_e,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

This issue could be related to some permission settings on your Facebook Lead Ads account. This can happen due to a variety of reasons, one of which could be related to some permission settings on your account. Facebook has a lot of settings that can sometimes cause issues like this.

I recommend checking out this helpful Community post that talks about Facebook Lead Ads issues and how to resolve them:

Hopefully, this helps! 😊

Userlevel 1

IT WORKS!! Thank you so much!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @anne_e,

You are most welcome! I’m glad I could help.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to ask them in the Community. We’re always happy to help! 😊