Skip to main content

I have just followed the Zapier documentation on how to send lead lifecycle updates from my Dynamics leads via Zapier “Facebook Conversion” (Funnel Event) back into Facebook conversions API…

However Facebook is not registering any of the incoming events being sent as coming from CRM, instead categorizing the events as “Website” in origin. Therefore the CRM integration steps in Facebook are not being ticked off, and it is stuck waiting at “Send a CRM Event” on the facebook dataset settings page.

I believe the reason for this could be that there is no “event_source: crm” parameter/data being sent to Facebook?

I noticed this thread which could be related?

Can somebody please help me get this resolved? Thanks 

Hi there @blinky,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dig deeper into this, could you please share a screenshot of all of the important things that I can check for you like a screenshot of the “stuck waiting” and the setup of your Zap.

This will help me look closer at the issue that you’re running into.

Thank you!

Hi @blinky 👋

Just came across your post and it does indeed appear that you’re running into the same issue that’s being discussed on the Community thread you shared. I’ve gone ahead and added you to the list of folks being affected by this which will help to increase it’s priority. While I can’t make any promises as to when it will be resolved by, we’ll definitely notify you via email once it is. 

Since we’ve already got one Community thread discussing this issue I’m going to close this one out so it’s easier to keep track of any updates and discussion in a single thread. 

For anyone that comes across this post and wants to be added to the bug report please reach out on the main topic here and we’ll ensure that you’re added.