Best answer

Ezeep Blue printing “missing tpuid of connector” error

• 15 December 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

I am making a simple ZAP just to test out Ezeep; I want to print a Gmail attachment (the ZAP trigger); here is the action (print from Ezeep)

Here is the error message I get:  

Looking for help...thanks

gml

icon

Best answer by blueguy 20 December 2021, 04:02

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @blueguy 

Try checking the links shown here in the Printer field description within the Zap step config:

Another help article to check: https://zapier.com/help/doc/how-to-get-started-with-ezeep-blue-on-zapier

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

We eventually got it to work with much help from the Ezeep person; it was not a ZAP thing at all; it took about an hour of time with the person from Ezeep on the phone; despite being diligent in setting things up, this was not at all intuitive.  We will see how things go when we start to put this process into action.

GML

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @blueguy! I’m so glad you were able to get it sorted! :)

Out of curiosity, what did you end up changing in Ezeep to get it to work?

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Ezeep is NOT working again; I have spent significant amount of time with this service with running their tools and the bottom line is I can only get the APP to work some of the time.  

The set up was very confusing; the interface is poor; I never know if I printed something or not.  For example, I would try my Zap from home to see if it printed, but I would have to come in to the office the next day and look at the printer only to be disappointed.  Back to the drawing board.

There was another comment in another post from a year ago expressing the same frustrations.  

It is a useful idea that I want to use but instead I will spend $300 on an Epson Printer which was suggested as a work around in another post.  My time is worth it that at least.

gml

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for the update, @blueguy. I’m so sorry it’s not working consistently. :(

In cases where files haven’t been printed are you seeing that same “missing tpuid of connector” error in the Zap History? Or are you running into a different error? 

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Nope….they were having me look at the logs on their side of things and then the logs from the printer; once we started to do that, I just ordered an Epson printer, which I hope will serve my needs.  

gml

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Ah, I see! Well, hopefully you’ll have better luck with the Epson printer.

We’re here if you run into any further issues! :)