Skip to main content

Hi together,

currently I heavily struggle with the following use case:

1. I want to send a PDF with leasing conditions for cars in Slack
  2. This PDF should then be send to ChatGPT
  3. ChatGPT should read the file and add some additional text
  4. This information should then be send to G-Sheet and overwrite existing information

The G-Sheet looks as follows:

Now the PDF is in a unstructured way and the overall goal would be, that the cells with pricing details (column 😎 get updated. A other option would be, to receive the information in a table format in Slack, Gmail or whatever, so I can easily copy it into the G-Sheet.

Step 1-3 is easy, with step 4 I don’t find any good way to achieve this. Or do I need another tool, like Docparser?

Thanks for your help!

Regards

Hi @sorenzi,

I just came across your post here and wanted to check in here to see how you’re getting on. Do you still need help regarding this one? If so, please let us know and we’re happy to assist further!

Thanks!

Hi @sorenzi,

I just came across your post here and wanted to check in here to see how you’re getting on. Do you still need help regarding this one? If so, please let us know and we’re happy to assist further!

Thanks!

Yes I am still looking for further assistance. How can I contact you?

Hi @sorenzi,

I’m so sorry for the delayed reply.

You’re in the right track here. However, could you please share a screenshot of how the unstructured PDF file looks like? This will help me provide a possible solution to your workflow.

I'll be keeping an eye out for your response!