Question

Experiencing a billing error and not receiving human response to support tickets, need urgent assistance.

• 1 December 2023
  • 3 replies

I am experiencing a major billing error. Though I submitted three tickets, I have yet to get a HUMAN RESPONSE.  his is quite frustrating to get emails that direct me read an article that is irrelevant to my situation!  Zapier’s website does not offer telephone numbers or email addresses to communicate with a live person.  I am quite disappointed with the level of service.  I am posting this to the community because I don’t know where else to go!  Please advise.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Tracey Knight

Zapier Customer Support options are outlined here: https://zapier.com/l/support

*These times reflect Zapier's goals for providing support responses, however, they are not service-level guarantees. Actual response times may vary depending on volume and request complexity

Check your email junk/spam folders for a response.

Often Zapier Community Admins reply to posts here saying Zapier Support is experiencing a high volume of tickets and to be patient for a reply via email.

Thank you for your reply.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Tracey Knight,

I'm truly sorry to hear about the frustration you've been facing. Please know that our Support Team is currently handling a high volume of inquiries, but I want to assure you that your request is important to us and will receive the dedicated attention it deserves.

Your patience and understanding during this busy time are greatly appreciated.