Skip to main content

Hi, I have created a zap with eventbrite and salesforce connections. This is the eventbrite page https://www.eventbrite.com/e/isb-pgppro-executive-mba-infosession-tickets-917288313037 . I want to capture all the event fields data and create a lead record in salesforce. I have mapped everything in the zpa and tested, the test record is working fine but when registered in above link, it was showing mandatory fields for lead creation is missing but LastName and Company fields are already mapped in the flow.

Hi there @Lokadeesh jakka,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

It looks like you’ve reached out to our Support Team about this and they replied today with a suggestion. I’ll share details of the suggestion here in case it’s helpful:

Thank you for your patience! I am sorry for the delayed response. We currently have a high volume of requests and are working to reply as quickly as possible. I understand that you're experiencing some issues with your Zap even after correctly mapping all the fields from Eventbrite to Salesforce Lead. The test record is working fine, but when running live records, it's showing an error message. I can certainly understand how important this is for your business.

I'm going to do my best to help you resolve this. Based on what you've described, the best course of action would be to review the Zap setup and error messages. However, as we don't offer screen sharing support, I'd like to guide you through a series of steps that could help us identify the issue. Please follow these steps:

1. Open the Zap that's giving you trouble.
  2. Click on "History" in the left sidebar.
  3. Find a task that has the status "Stopped" or "Errored."
  4. Click on the task to expand it.
  5. Take a screenshot of the entire page, being sure to capture the details of the error message.

Once you've done this, please send the screenshot back to me. It will be very helpful in diagnosing the problem.

Thank you for your help! Looking forward to your reply.

If you’ve got any questions regarding their suggestion it would be best to continue the conversation with them over email. If you can’t locate their reply I’d recommend searching your spam/junk folder or searching your inbox for any emails from zapier.com in case. Sometimes their emails can end up in the spam/junk folder by accident.