Best answer

Event Set not showing when using "Send Offline Event in Facebook Offline Conversions" zap

As the title says, my facebook event sets are not showing up within the zap. I have confirmed that it is the right account, and the right everything.

Photos:

icon

Best answer by ken.a 14 March 2024, 11:32

View original

11 replies

Yes, the same problem dude, without any reason. 100% their fault! this needs a quick fix ASAP!

Same problem here - when are we getting this fixed?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi friends,

I did some digging into this, and it seems like this is a known bug with the Facebook Offline Conversations app. Our team is aware of the issue and is working on a fix. I've added your email address as another affected user. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track and prioritize fixes
  • Allows us to notify you via email if/when this is fixed

Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA, but I’ve added you to the list of users affected by this issue so we can let you know as soon as we have any updates.

However, we do have a workaround regarding this issue. Could you please try to obtain the Event Set ID by going to the events manager and grabbing the ID under the event, here:

offline event set

Paste the ID as a custom value in the “Event Set” field.

Hopefully, this helps!

Same issue please fix. Thank you. We have alot of accounts that this is not working for. Thank you

How can you not have ETA for this? Facebook ads has millions of users

Experiencing the same problem. I have just signed up to preium just to track Facebook offline events and its not working.

Hi friends,

I did some digging into this, and it seems like this is a known bug with the Facebook Offline Conversations app. Our team is aware of the issue and is working on a fix. I've added your email address as another affected user. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track and prioritize fixes
  • Allows us to notify you via email if/when this is fixed

Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA, but I’ve added you to the list of users affected by this issue so we can let you know as soon as we have any updates.

However, we do have a workaround regarding this issue. Could you please try to obtain the Event Set ID by going to the events manager and grabbing the ID under the event, here:

offline event set

Paste the ID as a custom value in the “Event Set” field.

Hopefully, this helps!

Did this work? Can you show the screenshots of where and how we are supposed to post the event ID in Zapier

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for reaching out here @TWA, @Mosh22Heat and @Kaasida! 👋

I can confirm that you’ve all been added to the list of affected users. I’m sorry that we’re unable to provide an estimate on when the issue will be resolved by. We’ll definitely send an email notification to you all the moment a fix is in place, and we’ll be sure to share any updates we have in the thread here.

@Kaasida - For the workaround Ken mentioned, in the Event Set field you’d need to first select the Custom value option, and then type in the Event Set ID directly into that field:
82718f2dcd2b4a2f4406dfaabd4d952c.png

Hope that helps but if you run into any trouble with the above workaround please do let me know - happy to help further! 🙂

Also affected. Would like to be notified when this is resolved.

Also affected. Would like to be notified when this is resolved.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @dustedco and @Naor Mann,

I have added both of you as affected members to the open bug report. We will keep you updated through email regarding the status of the bug and let you know once it has been fixed.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.