Skip to main content

Set up a Zapier that worked just fine a few months ago, and then all of a sudden last month it errored out and stopped working without making any changes.

I try updating it, and resetting it, and even though the tests work. It wont let me publish it. And returns this in email alerts

no element found: line 1, column 0

How can we fix?

Hi @Tenet Energy 

For us to have more info, post these screenshots:

• the encountered error
  • how your Zap steps are outlined and configured in EDIT mode

Hey @Tenet Energy👋

Did you get manage to get this sorted out on your own? If so, we'd love to hear what worked for you!

If not, please can you share more screenshots as Troy mentioned, so we can get a better idea of what might be causing that error. Make sure to blur or remove all personal information (names, emails, addresses etc.) from screenshots before sharing.

Looking forward to hearing from you on this!

Still having issues. See screenshots attached

Hi there @Tenet Energy,

This error typically occurs if a polling attempt failed to retrieve the feed from any of the websites. It looks like one of the URLs that is in the “Feed URL” field is may not available. Could you please double check the URL in the “Feed URL” field?

I'll be keeping an eye out for your response!

The url seems to open just fine, and when I do the tests, the tests work fine. But still wont let me turn on the zapier. Worked for a month a half as well, with no changes made, and stopped working all by itself. https://tenet.com/rss.xml

Hi @Tenet Energy,

I noticed that providing the URL to a feed validator here: https://validator.w3.org/feed/#validate_by_uri and got the same error:

43541442ebd023fb9594b27137628421.png
(view larger)

I believe this is an issue with the RSS URL that has been provided.

Hope this helps.

Ok thankya. Ill have ENG who set up RSS Feed look into it.

You are most welcome @Tenet Energy!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗