Skip to main content

Hi im having problem seting up the AI actions. I have setup everything acording to the instructions but get the following error messege:

I can help with that! Let me check if the necessary Zapier action to create a task is available. I'll start by verifying the available actions.

>debug] Calling HTTP endpoint

{  "domain": "actions.zapier.com",  "method": "get",  "path": "/gpt/api/v1/available/",  "operation": "list_available_actions",  "operation_hash": "abb90cc07540491131f806779bc8981b82b44cb4",  "is_consequential": false,  "params": {    "exact_search": "Todoist: Create Task"  }}

>debug] Response received

{}

Det gick inte att tala med (was not able to connect with)

It seems there was an issue when I tried to check the available actions in Zapier. Would you like me to try again, or would you prefer to check if the "Todoist: Create Task" action is enabled in Zapier yourself and let me know when it's ready?

Can someone help me with what i should do I would really apriciate it. :)

Hi @ZappDaniel,

We apologize for the difficulties you are experiencing with your Zap. We have dedicated people to troubleshoot AI Actions. Please fill out this form to contact our Support. We hope to fix your concern ASAP. Thank you.

Hey,

Similar problem here

Zapier only detects 2 actions: 

Over the 5 I have actived

Here is what I have when I tried to run the Slack action:

See if this resolves the issue: