Best answer

Error turning Zap on: Your CallRail account connection is stale

• 11 May 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

I have cail rail connected as a trigger and it pushes data to Pipedrive CRM. However Cail Rail connection is expired, as soon as we reconect it breaks again. I heard thier is a bug going on if so, then when will it be fixed as this is urgent. Also side note thier is other cail rail automations that were setup a while back and those are working fine, but the new ones connection itself is not working. When I try to turn it on it says this: Error turning Zap on: Your CallRail account connection is stale

icon

Best answer by jesse 17 May 2023, 01:35

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @mbrown,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I did some digging into this, and it seems like you’re running into a known bug with the CallRail integration. Our team is aware of the issue and we're working with CallRail on a fix. I've added your email address as another affected user. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track and prioritize fixes
  • Allows us to notify you via email if/when this is fixed

Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA, but I’ve added you to the list of users affected by this issue so we can let you know as soon as we have any updates.

I’m so sorry for the inconvenience this bug may have caused you. Thank you for understanding.

@ken.a any updates on this bug?  I’m an affected user. Thank you. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @justinc5000! No updates yet but as soon as we have news, we’ll be sure to share it here in the thread. In the meantime, I’ve added you as someone who is also being impacted by this bug, so you’ll be notified by email as well. Keeping my fingers crossed that this gets resolved, soon! 🤞

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Oh, I spoke too soon! It looks like this issue was closed earlier today. 🙌

We were able to work with the CallRail team to investigate the problem and their team has issued another update which they believe should resolve all issues around this.

It might be that your connection was marked as "stale" and needs to be reconnected one last time. You can do that in the Zapier Editor, or directly here by using the ... button next to the connection. Also, please make sure you are using CallRail 1.2.2 (which is the newest version of the app).

Cheers!

@jesse Is Zapier sure this is fixed?  I’m having the same problem… connection test for CallRail says everything is fine, but when I try to publish the Zap it says the connection needs to be reconnected. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @justinc5000,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

I did some digging into this, and it seems that there are no longer any authentication issues with the CallRail integration. However, I wanted to check if you had tried the suggestion that my colleague mentioned? It might be worth giving it a try as it could help resolve the issue:

It might be that your connection was marked as "stale" and needs to be reconnected one last time. You can do that in the Zapier Editor, or directly here by using the ... button next to the connection. Also, please make sure you are using CallRail 1.2.2 (which is the newest version of the app).

Please keep us posted! 😊

I was able to reconnect at the link. Odd that previously I was able to reconnected within the app and ran a successful test.  In any case, thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @justinc5000,

I’m glad everything is now sorted for you!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to ask in the Community. We’re always happy to help! 😊