Userlevel 1

team not authorized error creating list in clickup

icon

Best answer by christina.d 5 May 2023, 02:38

View original

65 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @DanNeighbourhood, I hear you, my friend. I would love to give y’all an update but we haven’t heard anything from the ClickUp team yet on when this will be added. For context, the ClickUp team owns their app on Zapier, so they’re responsible for changes and determining timelines of when things are available. I might suggest reaching out to their support team to see if they can provide you with some sort of timeline or priority for this. Hopefully that helps shed some light on next steps and provide some hope/something to look forward to! If you find out any details, please do let us know - I’m sure the other members on this thread would be appreciative of any extra info you’re able to get!

@jammer.solijon please add me, as well. I can’t continue my workflows in Zapier until this is fixed.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @mirhere - I’m sorry to hear you’re running into this as well but appreciate you letting us know! 

I’ve added you to that bug report as an impacted user and we’ll be in touch once a fix is in place. 

Ah, thanks for the extra insight! 

I did some digging and it sounds like you’re running into a known bug that’s impacting several actions in the ClickUp app. 😔 While I can’t offer an ETA on a fix, I did go ahead and add you to the bug report as an impacted user. This way you’ll emailed as soon as there is one! We’ll also be sure to keep the thread updated as well. 

Sorry for the news but definitely appreciate you raising this in community! Let us know if there’s anything else that pops up for ya. We’ll be here to help. 🙂

Hi @christina.d please add xxxx and xxxx to the list.

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Juan Duque - thanks for reaching out. 

I’ve added you added and will keep you in the loop once a fix is available. 🙂

I have the same issue when trying to create a list template in clickup through zapier.

Please include me for the notification.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @jstn_pco 

I’ve added you to the list of affected users, and we’ll notify you via email once an update is available. Thanks!

Same issue here…

UPD: I’ve plated around for about 30 mins with different crutches and nothing helps. Don’t spend your time on that. You won’t be able to create a list from a template as of now. This bug should just be fixed.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Mykyta Skibinskii 

We apologize for the inconvenience, but I’ve added you to the list of affected user’s and we’ll notify you via email once an update is available. 

Please add me to the list, @christina.d . I also opened a ticket with ClickUp about this.

Any updates??

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Rhea Joyner, @adj1984 

I’ve both added you to the list of affected users, and we’ll notify you via email once an update is available. Thanks!

Not sure if anyone else has discussed this, but if you create a folder under your workspace that you’d like to create the list into, it’ll work without the error. They are aware of this bug and are working on it, they told me, but this workaround does work.

please add me to the list.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @md_sm 

I’ve added you to the list of affected users, and we’ll notify you via email once an update is available. Thanks!

Userlevel 1

hi, is there an update on this issue? any workaround - I am running into it only when trying to add a comment to a task.  

wow guys, 
No resolution to this still? I feel like clickup is an important integration, why is the internal team not stepping up to fix this?

Please add me to the affected user's list, 03-14-2023

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Cesar Olivas 

I’ve added you to the list of affected users, and we’ll  notify you via email once an update is readily available. Thanks.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @Cesar Olivas 

I’ve added you to the list of affected users, and we’ll  notify you via email once an update is readily available. Thanks.

Affected as well - please put me on the list. Grrr clickUp

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @AdamZap 

Please put us on the list as well. Any work around for now?

Please put us on the list as affected too!

Hi! Kindly include me in the list of those affected too. Thank you!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @AM Tarun, @LDMUK  and @vmams 

I’ve added all of you to the list of affected users, and we’ll  notify you via email once an update is readily available. Thanks.