Question

Error: Pipedrive & Servicem8 integration not creating jobs in Servicem8 or updating SM8 job number in Pipedrive

• 12 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hi. We are working on Pipedrive & Servicem8 integration. We have a flow when a deal is marked as work > create a job in servicem8 >  update SM8 Job Number field it Pipedrive. But it's not creating a job in servicem8 and not pushing the sm8 number in Pipedrive. Looking for advice. Thank you

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there @MagneticAA! 👋

Hmm, it’s saying “No data” so it would appear that the Pipedrive action isn’t getting any value from that Job Number ServiceM8 field. I did some further digging and found that there’s a feature request open for the Job Number to be returned when using ServiceM8 Create Job actions. So it seems that it’s currently expected that the Job Number field would not output the job number - sorry for the bad news on that.

I’ve gone ahead and added your vote to that feature request to help increase it’s priority. I can’t make any promises around when or if it would be added but we’ll be sure to notify you by email as soon as it is! 

For now, it looks like there’s also a UUID field output by Create Job actions. Could that UUID number be used to reference the job in ServiceM8 in the meantime perhaps? 🤞