Question

Error: Outlook Calendar event not mapping to Jira Service Management Request properly.

• 26 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi everyone!

I have a problem to map information form event Outlook calendar in Request from Jira Service Management.

When I create a event in Outlook Calendar this create a Request in Service Management but in blank.

I need to connect the custom fields or description with the information from event in Calendar

Do you have any information about this? 

Ty!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Nazareno F.,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dig deeper into this, would you mind sharing a detailed screenshot of how your Zap is configured? Also, please send a screenshot of the “Action” section of the action step that shows all of its fields. Like so:

46dd6c0979e3d815d621b8da43084ef1.png
(view larger)

Please don't include personal information in the screenshot, or be sure blur out any personal information.

Thanks!

Hi @ken.a 

Nice to meet you and thank you for a welcome!

Of course this the action configuration!

Ty!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Nazareno F. 

Help article about how to configure Zap actions steps that may provide guidance for how to map variables between Zap steps: https://zapier.com/help/create/basics/set-up-your-zap-action