Question

Error: null (Text) Exactly matches {{434343__variable_name}}

• 19 June 2023
  • 8 replies

Hi have created a zap which uses instant type of trigger to fetch event data.

In the zap history I am getting empty data and the error is  null (Text) Exactly matches {{434343__variable_name}}. The data from zapier events is not getting populated correctly. Let me know how can this be done.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @exly_gauri,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I’m so sorry for the trouble with the Zap.

Before we dig deeper into this, would you mind sharing a detailed screenshot of how your Zap is configured? Especially, the “Action” section of the Filter step. Here’s an example of the screenshot of what I’m looking for:

46dd6c0979e3d815d621b8da43084ef1.png
(view larger)

Please don't include personal information in the screenshot, or be sure blur out any personal information.

Thanks! 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @exly_gauri 

Good question.

Can you post screenshots from the Zap Run that shows the encountered error?

The Zap step should only continue if the List Name variable value exactly matches “Monthly Premium Plan”.

Hi @Troy Tessalone ,

Attaching screenshot of zap run.

Here data out fields have null value. Is there anything wrong with the configuration of webhooks?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@exly_gauri 

There was no DATA OUT from Exly.

This could mean a bug with the Exly integration.

I’d recommend raising this via a ticket to Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

FYI: Most apps on Zapier are built and maintained by the app developers themselves, so if there is an issue it may be the responsibility of Exly to fix.

You can try reaching out to Exly support as well about their Zap trigger issue.

Userlevel 1

I have similiar situation with trackingtime. In zap editor everythink looks great, but in zap history task name is visible as null value.

Userlevel 1

If in tests trigger is working well, it shouldn’t be caused by trackingtime but zapier. Isn’t it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @maciej-f 

Probably best to post your own topic so it gets proper attention, thanks.