Best answer

Error message "none"

Userlevel 1

Your Zap titled "Subscribe new squarespace form respondents to StayFi Email Marketing" has been turned off because it keeps erroring each time it runs.

The last error message was:
"None"

I don’t know how to correct this error.  I turned my zap back on but the next time someone subscribed for our email on our website, it was turned back off.  The email collected on our website was collected on our email marketing tool.  I am not very tech-savvy so I’m not quite sure what to do now

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 25 March 2024, 15:54

View original

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @debktodd 

For us to have context about the error, we will need to see screenshots with how the steps are outlined and configured in EDIT mode.

Userlevel 1

Is this what you are looking for? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@debktodd 

For us to have context about the error, we will need to see screenshots with how the steps are configured in EDIT mode to see the field types and field descriptions.

Userlevel 1

I thought I sent that to you as an attachment in my last response 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@debktodd 

The screenshots you provided only show how your Zap steps are outlined, but not how each is configured.

Userlevel 1

How do I determine How each zap is configured?  Thank you for being patient with me, I know nothing about this.  I had someone else do this for me initially.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@debktodd 

Click the [Edit Zap] button.

Click on a Zap step to see how the Zap is configured for the fields.

Userlevel 1

Is this what you are looking for? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@debktodd 

Check your Zap Runs history to see the DATA IN/OUT for each Zap step to help you troubleshoot: https://zapier.com/app/history/

It may be that the mapped variable value is missing for the Email field when the Zap runs.

Userlevel 1

Here is my zap run history

Userlevel 1

I feel like everything looks good.  That’s why I’m not sure why I keep getting the error message “none”

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@debktodd 

Live Zap Runs show as success.

It may be due to the dummy data being used to test the Zap steps in the Zap EDIT mode.

Userlevel 1

Troy, I really appreciate your time with this!  Thanks for all your help and patience with me!  Have a great day!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s awesome @debktodd! A huge thanks to Troy for lending a hand here.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗