Skip to main content
Moderator translation to English:
Today, I'm working on a project that uses zaipare to link Google Spreadsheets and OPENAI's chatgpt4o using an API key to speed up various processes. However, everything worked fine until I was able to issue an API key. Additionally, I successfully shared a Google Spreadsheet with zap. But when I try to include chatgpt4o as a trigger via API key, it doesn't work. (I am using chatgpt4o for assistance, but an error occurs in JSON format.) What should I do?

今日は、zaipareを使ってGoogle SpreadsheetsとOPENAIのchatgpt4oをAPIキーで連携し、各種処理を高速化するプロジェクトに取り組んでいます。しかし、APIキーを発行できるところまではうまくいきました。さらに、zapでGoogle Spreadsheetを共有することに成功しました。しかし、APIキー経由でchatgpt4oをトリガーとして組み込もうとすると、うまくいきません。(chatgpt4oを補助に使っているのですが、JSON形式でエラーが出てしまいます。)どうすればいいでしょうか?

Hi and welcome to the Community, @keith.w🎉

Not sure if you’ve already got this sorted but I just came across your post here and wanted to offer some help, if you still need it. 🙂

But when I try to include chatgpt4o as a trigger via API key, it doesn't work.

I did some checking and the ChatGPT app on Zapier doesn’t have any triggers available. Can you confirm what trigger you’re using for the Zap?

Additionally, can you share some screenshots showing the current set up of the Zap showing what fields and settings have been selected, as well as any errors you might be receiving? We don’t have access to your Zaps so screenshots help us to get better context and will help us to troubleshoot more effectively. Make sure to blur or remove all personal information (names, emails, addresses etc.) from screenshots before sharing.

Thanks, I look forward to your reply!