Best answer

Error fetching post status

• 20 February 2022
  • 11 replies

We’re having trouble loading 'Post Status' data (Error parsing response. We got: "<html> <head> <META NAME="robots" CONTENT="noindex,nofollow"> <script src="/_Incapsula_Resource?SWJI")

icon

Best answer by Lionel_Selie 17 June 2022, 17:07

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @HighOnCode 

Have you reviewed these help articles? https://zapier.com/apps/wordpress/help

@Troy Tessalone Yes i have reviewed them. Found nothing relevant to my error.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@HighOnCode 

Try opening a ticket with Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @HighOnCode, welcome to the Community! :relaxed:

Hmm, looking at the error message it seems to reference Incapsula (<script src="/_Incapsula_Resource?SWJI). So my guess is that there’s some firewall/security settings in Incapsula that are blocking Zapier’s access here. 

I’d suggest reviewing the available settings on the Incapsula plugin to see if there’s anything that can be altered to allow Zapier access from Zapier.com. On that front, I should mention that we don’t have a single IP address that attempt to connect from. Instead, we use a range of IP addresses. You can find out more about that here: Can't access or use Zapier with other apps

I hope that helps. Please do let us know how you get on with this! 

@SamB I appreciate your help but I cannot clearly understand how to make my zap work. I don’t have any Incapsula plugin installed on my wordpress so why is this creatig issues on my site? Please guide me on this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for getting back to me, @HighOnCode

Hmm, the error in your screenshot definitely appears to be referencing Incapsula: 
bdfc10b91e896fad672dff82da7ace33.png
But if it’s not the Incapsula plugin then it could be that there’s a different security plugin installed or a firewall that’s running on your WordPress site that’s utilising Incapsula and is blocking access. 

Do you have any security-related plugins that might be causing an issue here? Or do you have a firewall enabled for your website’s server? If you’re unsure it may be worth reaching out to your WordPress admin or web hosting company to help narrow down what’s causing this error.

@SamB I have found that their was a firewall enabled on the account of SiteLock. I turned it off but the issue still persists occasionally. Can you help me out or guide me to change its advanced settings so it does not block zapier?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for getting back to me @HighOnCode

I’m not very familiar with SiteLock but if it’s been turned off completely and there’s still issues in connecting it seems likely that there’s another plugin or setting on the website or website’s server that is preventing access. Are you using the Yoast SEO plugin by any chance? I ask as we’ve seen in the past issues sometimes where the “'REST API: Head endpoint” feature was enabled and that caused issues in connecting. More details on how to disable that setting can be found here: How to disable or enable the REST API endpoint in Yoast SEO

If that’s not the case here, I’d recommend reaching out to our Support team to see if they can access any further details in the logs for your Zapier account that might help to give some further clues as to which plugin/setting may be causing the error.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi friends! 👋🏽

I wanted to pop in and update the thread as it looks like @HighOnCode is experiencing a known bug with the New Post Trigger in the WordPress app. They were added to a list of affected users and we’ll send emails as soon as a fix is in place.

We’ll also be sure to keep this thread updated so feel free to subscribe and follow along here. 🙂

@SamB I am really grateful to you for helping me out. The things you told me have really helped me solving my problem. Thankyou so much!!

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi friends! 👋🏽

I wanted to pop in and update the thread as it looks like @HighOnCode is experiencing a known bug with the New Post Trigger in the WordPress app. They were added to a list of affected users and we’ll send emails as soon as a fix is in place.

We’ll also be sure to keep this thread updated so feel free to subscribe and follow along here. 🙂

Hi @HighOnCode 🖐️️

I recently came across this issue with another user, and we were able to work around this issue, by using the New Item in Feed in RSS by Zapier trigger.

For the input, we used the domain and added: 

feed/

At the end, which allowed the user to trigger on new posts in WordPress without the error:

I hope that helps!

All the best,

~ Leo