Question

Error: Failed to create an upload video in YouTube. Due to spam, YouTube video uploads are limited for non-paying accounts.

• 5 November 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I am trying to setup a Zap for my Zoom Recordings to be uploaded to YouTube. At first I was getting an error of Media Filetype because of not setting it up properly. 

But now I have followed this tutorial multiple times and still not able to finish up creating the Zap...It triggers the video file in Zoom but it doesn’t/can’t upload it to YouTube.  

Getting this error..

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @bimpak 

Good question.

The error message indicates that to prevent spam only uploads are allowed for paid accounts.

Userlevel 1

Hi @Troy Tessalone 

Thanks for your reply, another problem is that my good old zap of Google Drive to YouTube is also not running now the tasks get “throttled”. Though it was working fine since a loooong time.
And about my usage or spam issue pointed by Zapier on Auto: I upload one video lecture a week through it...The max it can get to two video lectures per week.

So obviously there is something wrong I don’t know what...Can’t find the option to contact a representative to let me know of the issue with my account or Zapier itself .

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @bimpak 

It seems that Zapier has stopped testing steps for YouTube Uploads as mentioned in this thread 

From what I understand, you might not be able to test this step BUT it should work once the zap is turned on. 

As for the throttled zaps in your other running zap, you can check this resource about how to fix it. 

https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496038845325-Fix-Throttled-by-Zapier-or-Zapier-has-blocked-this-task-errors-in-Zaps

A good way to fix that would be to check all the throttled zaps and pause / delete them. So future runs would work. 

Userlevel 1

Hi @bimpak 

It seems that Zapier has stopped testing steps for YouTube Uploads as mentioned in this thread 

From what I understand, you might not be able to test this step BUT it should work once the zap is turned on. 

As for the throttled zaps in your other running zap, you can check this resource about how to fix it. 

https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496038845325-Fix-Throttled-by-Zapier-or-Zapier-has-blocked-this-task-errors-in-Zaps

A good way to fix that would be to check all the throttled zaps and pause / delete them. So future runs would work. 

Thank you @MohSwellam for your kind reply...I will follow your recommendations and will get back to this thread in the near future.

However as far as I remember the Zoom to YouTube zap, I have tried publishing it without the test/trigger was getting successful and found out that the tasks were getting “throttled”.

Anyways, will try again just to make sure

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @bimpak!

Zapier users on a free or trial plan are currently limited to uploading 5 videos per day to YouTube. You mentioned that you are having trouble when you’re uploading more than 2 a week, do you have any other Zaps that are uploading videos to YouTube? 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi @bimpak ,

We’ve had some trouble on our end with Youtube uploads specifically from Zoom.  This seems to be an issue on their side.  While this might not be exactly what you’re experiencing we think some of this could be related to rate limiting.  One thing you could try is “Delay After Queue” which will allow your zap to be held if that same step had run in the previous amount of time that you have set for it.  This might help Good Luck

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @bimpak!

How are you getting on with this Zap? Were you able to set it up so that you can upload the videos that you need to? Let us know if you need some more help!