Question

Error: Failed to create a subscriber in Campaign Monitor

• 25 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi I am trying to test adding a new subscriber from Bigcommerce (trigger when an order is placed) to Campaign Monitor as a new subscriber. This test has worked fine but when I added a new custom field it returns this error: 

Failed to create a subscriber in Campaign Monitor

('Campaign Monitor throttling https://api.createsend.com/api/v3/subscribers/cc165e3b10c549939897f2ab4848cbca.json', 60)

I have tried removing the custom field and this doesn’t help either. Does anyone know how to fix this? All the fields have the correct values in them. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @ClaireM 

Good question.

For clarity and context, please provide detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured along with the encountered error, thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @ClaireM, I looked into this on the backend, I know you mentioned the error still occurs once you removed the custom field, and this doesn’t appear to be a bug or anything of the sort. Can I ask you please add some screenshots of your Zap so we can take a closer look?