Question

Error: Failed to create a database item in Notion, the app returned "Invalid request URL"

• 17 November 2022
  • 7 replies

what should i add in this boxes so that i can update my notion check box after when i click on check on tick and turn into complete  in microsoft tasks 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @riyaz 

Good question.

The Item field expects the Item ID.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

If you do not know the notion item id you may need to use one a Find Database Item step. Then pass the returned id into the update step.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @riyaz 😎 Troy and GetUWired gave some solid answers. Did you still need help with anything or are you good to go? 

If you do not know the notion item id you may need to use one a Find Database Item step. Then pass the returned id into the update step.

but its it is not working it is saying notihing found

but its it is not working it is saying notihing found

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@riyaz 

Can you share screenshots of the set up action step to the Find Database Item step? Also, a screenshot of the item you are looking for in Notion?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @riyaz! Just swinging by to see how you’re getting along with this?

@GetUWired mentioned this but sharing screenshots of your action setup steps (both notion steps) may help us to troubleshoot this with ya. 🙂
Lookin forward to digging into this!