Best answer

Error: "expired account" when trying to connect SoundCloud account

Show first post

33 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @sadfsadf, thanks for reaching out here!

I can totally understand the frustration here, this issue has been ongoing for quite some time indeed! I’ve added you to the list of affected users which will help to increase it’s priority but I can’t give any ETA on when it will be resolved.

There’s no reported workarounds for this at present but we’ll be sure to notify everyone on the list by email as soon as it’s resolved.

Thank you all for your ongoing patience here, it’s most appreciated. Hopefully we’ll be able to share some good news on this in the near future! 🤞

Please add me to the list too. And you may as well remove soundcloud from the supported apps list like this is a joke

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @davidf! 👋

I’ve added you to the list of users being impacted by this issue, so we’ll definitely be in touch with you via email as soon as it’s fixed. Sorry to not have a more immediate solution to give or workaround to suggest at the minute, I know how frustrating this issue with the SoundCloud app must be for everyone here. 

Sam, please add me to the list of people with this issue as well. Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sorry for the delay in a response here, @TCT! You’ve now been added to the list so you can definitely expect to receive an email from us as soon as it’s been resolved.

Thanks for everyone’s continued patience and understanding in the meantime. 

I have this same issue. Please add me to the list.

I’d like to be on the list too.

I’ve written my own Soundcloud-to-RSS tool but would love to retire it for Zapier.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Same issue for me.