Best answer

Error during execution: object of type 'NoneType' has no len()

Hi, I run into an error setting up a Zapier Transfer with Airtable as a source and Google Drive as a target (create folders with Airtable IDs). 

If a select a specific view (46 records) I get this error immediately. When I don’t select a view (595 records) I get this error after about 100 records. This is happening on the “Let’s take a look at your data
Add filters as needed, and select the data you’d like to send.”
screen during setup. 

Due to an error, only some of your records were loaded.
Error during execution: object of type 'NoneType' has no len()

Is this a bug? 

icon

Best answer by ken.a 1 June 2023, 06:10

View original

33 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi,

It would be helpful for anyone in this community to help you if you give more context. Give photos and details which will clarify more.

Thanks.

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4 

Step 5 - ERROR

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @INH,

I'm sorry to be the bearer of less-than-ideal news, but it turns out the problem you're experiencing is a known issue affecting some of our users. Unfortunately, we don't have a workaround at the moment. However, your notification has been incredibly valuable, and we've proactively included your email in our issue report. Rest assured, you'll be the first to receive an update via email once a resolution is found.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Badge

I’m getting the same error with an Airtable to Textline transfer.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @SaraD,

I've added you as another affected member to this bug. Although I don't have an exact timeframe for when it will be fixed, rest assured that we will keep you updated via email as soon as it's resolved.

Hopefully, this helps! 😊

@ken.a I’m also experiencing the issue. Could I get added as an affected member as well? Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @golkac,

I have also added you as another affected member to the open bug report. While we can’t provide an ETA on when this bug will get fixed. We will let you know via email once it is.

Thanks! 😊

Also an affected member. Whatsup with this? Using Airtable + Gmail. Attempting to create draft email message from new added records in an airtable view. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @felixk,

I have added you as another member affected by this bug. I understand your frustration, and I apologize for the lack of updates at the moment. However, please be assured that our team is actively working on resolving this bug. Once we have a fix in place, we will promptly notify you via email.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

I am also affected by this bug and would like to be notified when its resolved, or advised of any workaround.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @one30hire! I’m sorry to hear and appreciate you letting us know! I’ve got you added as an impacted user.

We’ll be sure to email you and keep the thread updated once a fix is in place. We’ll also let ya’ll know if a workaround is found.

Userlevel 1

Also affected by this.

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

I am also affected by this bug. Could you please add me to the notification list? Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi friends - you’ve both been added! Thanks for letting us know!

Hey team, I am experiencing the same issue when transferring records from Airtable to a list in my CRM, Attio.

Please add me to the notification list. Appreciate your help with this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Mgernatt - you’ve got it. We’ll be sure to update the thread with any news and email you once a fix is available.

Appreciate you flagging this here!

Hi, 

I am also experiencing this issue when transferring attachments from Airtable to Google Drive.

I hope it can be fixed soon!

Thank you,

Matteo

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for letting us know, @Mgernatt. I’ve added you as an affected user as well and we’ll be in touch when a fix is available. 🙂

Hello,

I am also affected by the bug when I am trying to transfer existing data inside Airtable to Notion.
Can I be added to the issue notification list, please?

Thank you,
Valentin.

Hi, can I get a notification as well please. I have been struggling with this while trying to move data from Airtable to Trello

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Valentin and @Nancy! 👋

Sorry to hear you’re both running into this issue as well. I’ve added you both to the list so we’ll send you an email notification as soon as it’s resolved.

Im having this same issue for webflow, can i be added to the issue tracker as well?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sure thing, @lillian.daya! Happy to confirm that I’ve added you too. We’ll be in touch by email as soon as a fix is in place. 🙂

I am also affected by this bug and would like to be notified when its resolved, or advised of any workaround.

Data from airtable to google contacts

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sorry to hear that you’re being affected too, @Ricardo Alvarado. I’ve added you to the list as well. So you’ll be definitely get a email notification once it’s been fixed. If we come across any workarounds in the meantime we’ll post details of them here in this thread.