Best answer

Error creating deals in Holded: The app returned “400”

Userlevel 1

Hello! I’m trying to create a zap which takes leads from facebook lead ads to holded. The zap has four steps:

1. New lead in facebook lead ads
  2. Find contact in holded
  3. Create deal in holded
  4. Find contact in google contacts

But when i test the different steps, there is a bad request error in the third step. I identified that zapier is taking another ID which is not the holded ID. This contact ID is not the same than the holded ID and i don’t know why zapier is taking that. 

icon

Best answer by Osas 5 May 2022, 10:58

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Vitalys 

Good question.

The empty placeholder indicates there was a mismapped variable or an missing variable value.

Userlevel 1

It’s strange, as I was talking with the support of Holded and they said that the ID exists in Holded. Maybe is problem of integration of the apps?

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi @Vitalys, how is it going?

I see that there are 3 extra fields in the ‘Find Contact’ step of your Zap (step 2). These may be interfering with the Zap runs.

Kindly click on all the ‘Remove these extra fields’ buttons (there are 3 in total) in that step of the Zap.

After that has been done, retest the step, ensure that step 3 is accurately set up to create the deals, then publish the Zap and test it live.

I hope that helps.