Skip to main content
Question

Error Create File From Text in Google Drive: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'getHeader')

• 21 June 2024
  • 4 replies

Today our team reported that they did not receive a Google Document. Inside zap history I can see that the step “Create File From Text in Google Drive” is giving error: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'getHeader')

We’re using this zap without any problems for the last months.

As you can see in the history there are multiple zaps that are waiting until it can create a Google Doc:

This is the step with the error:

Also another user reported the same error:

Can you please fix this ASAP? Or can you give me instructions how to fix this?

Our whole team with multiple writers are waiting for Google Docs to be created via Zapier… thanks for your help.

4 replies

Having the exact same issue here. Everything was work fine for months and then on 6/20/2024 the zap starting failing, and has failed run since.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @mbbz and @HeathMurphy,

It looks like @mbbz have reached out to our Support Team regarding this issue and they determined that this error is a recent bug with the Google Drive integration. However, it looks like the bug has been fixed.

Could you please let me know if you’re still running into the same error here?

I'll be keeping an eye out for your response!

Userlevel 1

Hi @ken.a 

Thanks for your reply. Yes, it indeed looks like that this bug has been fixed. But if new related problems appear I’ll update this topic.

Have a great day.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s an awesome news @mbbz! Glad to hear that the issue is now resolved!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗