Best answer

Error connecting Inistate with MS Outlook: Unable to create a draft email- Resource could not be discovered.

Userlevel 1

Hello, 

I need to use zapier to connect inistate with microsoft outlook. When I use inistate then I have a document in one of modules. Then I click it and it will have a send button. Then, I click it. I want it to pop out a draft email about the information. How can I do it? I try it but unable to pop out the outlook email. I will appreciate for your helping.

What I do:

1.Create a new zap

About Trigger part:

2.Choose inistate in trigger and choose activity performed

3.Choose my account in inistate one

4.Choose my workspace, modulehe, and activity I choose send.

About Action Part:
5. Choose microsoft outlook and create a draft email.
6. Choose my microsoft outlook account
7. I set up all the action

icon

Best answer by Danvers 13 May 2022, 16:24

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 1

it says already sent but why I don’t pop out the draft email?

I already use create a draft email ya 

Userlevel 1

I need to connect the inistate with microsoft outlook, but it shows this problem. How can I solve it? I need the outlook email pop out when I click the send button in inistate app.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Siew Chin Khai

Thanks for sharing these details with us. There could be a couple of things happening here and we don’t know which without looking at the logs of your Zap. Please could you get in touch with the Support Team (using the Get Help form) as they’ll be able to take a closer look at this with you. Thanks!

Userlevel 1

Hi @Siew Chin Khai

Thanks for sharing these details with us. There could be a couple of things happening here and we don’t know which without looking at the logs of your Zap. Please could you get in touch with the Support Team (using the Get Help form) as they’ll be able to take a closer look at this with you. Thanks!

Could I know to do that?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Siew Chin Khai

To contact the Zapier Support Team, go to the Get Help form: https://zapier.com/app/get-help and answer the questions in the form. You can also include a link to this conversation in the Community to save you from having to include all of the screenshots again. I hope that helps!