Question

Error connecting Gmail to Dropbox in Zapier due to unsupported application.

• 13 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Bonjour, 

J’ai essayé de créer plusieurs ZAPS.

Le premier depuis ma boite mail (non pro) vers dropbox pour y stocker des pièces jointes, j’ai eu la pop up suisvante:

Vos données Gmail ne peuvent être envoyées qu'à des applications approuvéesMalheureusement, l' application que vous utilisez n'est plus prise en charge. Vous devrez modifier votre Zap pour le réactiver”.

Je me suis dit alors que GOOGLE aimant GOOGLE, j'allais tenter le zap de gmail vers le drive google, rebelotte le meme message, GMAIL A DES EXIGENCES SUPPLEMENTAIRES.

Pourtant, je lis dans l’article ci-dessous 👇🏻que le drive est approuvé.

https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8495919107853-Common-Problems-with-Gmail-on-Zapier#my-gmail-zap-has-an-error-about-connecting-to-google-approved-or-not-approved-apps-0-0

Qqun pour éclairer 💡 ma lanterne, svp?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Cari 

Translated to English:

Gmail has additional requirements

I tried to create several ZAPS.

The first from my mailbox (non-pro) to dropbox to store attachments, I got the following pop up:

“Your Gmail data can only be sent to approved apps. Unfortunately, the app you are using is no longer supported. You will need to modify your Zap to reactivate it”.

I said to myself that GOOGLE likes GOOGLE, I was going to try zap from gmail to the google drive, repeat the same message, GMAIL HAS ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS.

However, I read in the article below 👇🏻that the drive is approved.

https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8495919107853-Common-Problems-with-Gmail-on-Zapier#my-gmail-zap-has-an-error-about-connecting-to- google-approved-or-not-approved-apps-0-0

Someone to light 💡 my lantern, please?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Cari 

To help us have full context, post screenshots without the steps are outlined and configured along with any encountered errors.