Question

Error code: Error while retrieving: User doesn't have permission to access customer.

• 31 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Good afternoon community. I am trying to link my Adwords ADS campaigns to forms to send the records to a Google Sheet. Everything is linked correctly excluding the Adwords account that gives me this error: 

Unable to pull lead form entries

Please reload the page. If the issue persists, troubleshoot error or contact Support.

Error code: Error while retrieving: User doesn't have permission to access customer. Please go back to the 'Set up' step of your Zap to confirm you've approved Zapier as a data partner.
Can any of you help me?

I can't find where the error could be, I have verified that everything is linked.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Diego-TST 

Good question.

Have you reviewed the available help articles for using GAds in Zaps?

https://zapier.com/apps/google-ads/help

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Diego-TST,

It is possible that Zapier used to approved as a data partner, but for some reason it stopped being approved in your connected Google Ads account. 

• I recommend you try to add Zapier as an approved data partner again on the selected Google Ads account here.
  • And if you notice it is already added as an approved partner, please remove and add it again
  • Once you do so, please go back to the trigger step, and test the trigger again.

Please give that a try, and let us know how it goes.