Question

Duplicated Zap not triggering

• 22 May 2024
  • 1 reply

I have a zap that adds a row to an excel file when a new submission from Formstack is created. That has been working fine for about 2 months. Now I need to do the same steps, from the same Formstack, but on a different excel file. I tried adding a step to the already working Zap...no luck triggering the new step. I then duplicated the working zap and changed the excel file accordingly...no luck triggering the zap. Not sure what it stopping the zap from triggering.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @mcerchiaro 

Help articles for using Formstack in Zaps: https://zapier.com/apps/formstack/help

My Form Won't Submit

This is a really common problem that happens quite often. Formstack doesn't allow any 3rd party integration on plans below Silver. So if you're on a free plan and try to use the Formstack integration, nothing will come through.

Double check that you have an appropriate plan. If you do, the next thing would be to set up the zap, skipping "Load Sample Data" and enable it. Now go to the form in Formstack and look under Settings -> Emails & Redirects -> After the Form is Submitted and double check that a Zapier URL has been added.