Question

Due to an error, only some of your records were loaded: Error during execution, SoftTimeLimitExceeded, task time limit of 180s exceeded

• 3 April 2023
  • 3 replies

I am trying to do a bulk transfer of records from Eventbrite onto Hubilo in order to register attendees for an event. There should be about 600 records to transfer but I seem to be unable to load more than 200 (if I am luckly) before it stops with a runtime error. I have not been able to load all of my records. I cannot figure out why this is occurring, I have tried it on multiple laptops and on different wifi. Is there a way to load them all and transfer my info? If not, is there any other way for me to get all of the records transferred? 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @jld 

Thanks for reaching out to Community!

Could you kindly send screenshots of how you have set up the Zap? I want to ensure we're on the same page so I can point you in the right direction. (If there’s any personal information, kindly blur them.)

Looking forward to your response!

Here are screenshots of the zap. The zap itself seems to be functioning fine, but I am unable to load the records to transfer registrants who registered before the zap was active. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @jld - thanks for reaching out in community and sharing those details! 🙂

So you’re absolutely right, through the zap captured in the screenshot you’ll only be able to update records for events that took place after the zap was turned on. Any historical records will need to be imported separately.

If you’re using Transfer by Zapier and hitting this error, it’s possible because of the volume of records we’re trying to move it’s hitting a rate or throttle limit. Have you been able to successfully move a smaller amount of records? So for instance, trying to move the first 1-100 and waiting 10m or so to do the next 101-200 and so forth.

Keep us posted - we’d love to hear how you’re getting on with this.