Skip to main content

I have a zap setup when a member is created in Duda an email is sent out. The zap test works completely fine but then Zapier automatically turn the zap off. This is a new zap without any errors or runs. I turn the zap on and when I see the change history it says "zap turned off by zapier". I do not know what I am doing wrong. Please help.

Hi @nahsan 

In your Zap, check the Change History in the left sidebar for possible clues.

Help article from Duda about using their app in Zaps: https://support.duda.co/hc/en-us/articles/1500001598302-Zapier-Integrations

Hi,

The change history shows me nothing. I can only see two things i.e zap turned on by me, and Zap turned off by Zapier. 

I am on the agency plan for Duda and an admin. I do not know where the problem is. 

@nahsan 

Perhaps try reaching out to Duda Support for help with their Zap app integration.

I did reach out to them but they told me it's a Zapier issue. I am on the free plan of Zapier so I cannot contact Zapier support. Totally hopeless at this point!

Hi there @nahsan, welcome to the Community! 🎉

Looking at Duda’s guide here it appears that you’d need to be on their Team plan or higher to be able to use their Member Created/Updated/Deleted trigger:

750d248cb137301d12b80f3c3ea2db7b.png
Are you able to turn on a Zap that uses a Add Collection Row action?

If so, then I expect that what’s happening is that the Zap is being automatically turned off due to the plan restrictions they’ve got in place for certain triggers and actions.

Do you think that could be the case here? Looking forward to hearing from you!