Skip to main content

Hi, when I try to create a trigger for dropbox, it won’t find any fields or folders. I am trying to get certain files automatically moved to google drive after they are uploaded to dropbox. These are small files and I have hardly any files in my dropbox. I am in a dropbox free plan and a zapier free plan. There is no problem finding the right folders  to move the files to within google drive. 

Hi @dbrowne 

Help articles about using Dropbox in Zaps:

https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8495932691597-Common-Problems-With-Dropbox-on-Zapier

For us to have more context, post screenshots showing how your Zap steps are outlined and configured.

Hi @dbrowne 👋

I just came across your post here and wanted to check in to see how it went - were you since able to get the Zap to find the necessary fields and folders?

If yes, we’d love to hear how you fixed things. This information would be super helpful to others running into similar issues that might stumble across this thread. 🙂

And if not, can you share some screenshots showing the current set up of the Zap’s trigger and actions so that we can take a look to see what might need tweaking in order to get it working? Asking for screenshots here as us folks in the Community don’t have access to your Zaps so screenshots help to give us more context on the situation. Please remove/hide any private information (like names, emails, addresses etc.) from any screenshots before sharing though.

Keen to ensure you’re all set here so please let us know whether or not you’re in need of any further assistance here!