Best answer

Dropbox - Teamleader zap folder issue

• 25 June 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi,

I’ve made a zap with Teamleader ( CRM - Projectmanagement Software ) and Dropbox. 

We start new projects in Teamleader ( named Deals ) and the zap is to automatically make a folder in Dropbox - with the same name as the Deal Name. 

It works .. .but … the folders are made on my personnal space on Dropbox .. .not the shared folders for everyone. 

What am I doing wrong ? 

Thanks for the help ! 

Hendrik 

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 30 June 2020, 20:22

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Hendrik VDMB ,

Thanks for reaching out! Happy to help here!

Currently, Zapier does not work with shared folders hence you're unable to see/use them in your Zap. Fortunately, there is an open feature request for this functionality and I have added you as an interested user!

This does a few things:

- Re-raises the feature request with the app’s team

- Adds weight to the request (the more "votes" the better)

- Allows us to reach out to you immediately if the functionality becomes available

I don't have an ETA on when this might happen but we do use the lists when we're working on app updates. As we have your email logged as a vote there, we will be sure to drop you an email to let you know as soon as we get any news on that front.

I know that’s not the news you were hoping for but please let us know if you have any questions!