Skip to main content

Hi,

I want to connect a Docusign developer account but it looks like it doesn’t works.

When you connect the application, there is a first screen asking if you want to connect a production or sandbox account but either you choose one or another, it will try to connect the production account.

I made a lot of test like disconnecting the production account to force the connection of the dev one but the application refuse my dev’s credentials, only production credentials will work, even if I chose sandbox on the first screen.

So I’m not able to test my zapier integration.

Hi there @jczap,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dig deeper into this, could you please try connecting your DocuSign account to Zapier using an incognito browser?

Kindly give it a try and let me know how it goes? I'll keep an eye out for your response!

Hi @ken.a !

Thank you for your answer. I just tried now and it gaves me the same result “Invalid email and / or password” when I use the Zapier login screen for Docusign.

Just after that I logged in my developer account directly to Docusign with the same credentials and it let me pass, I’m able to use https://apps-d.docusign.com/

But Zapier still see me as disconnected that’s why I’m thinking it always use the production mode even if I choose sandbox.

Hi @jczap,

Thanks for giving that a try!

I’m not seeing any similar reports regarding the issue you’re running into. I’d recommend reaching out to our Support Team regarding this issue since they have the correct tools to dig deeper into the logs and determine the cause of the issue.

You can reach our Support Team here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Hopefully, this helps.

Hi @ken.a,

Thank you for the time you spent to help me, I appreciate.

I just sent a message to the support team about this.

Regards

You are most welcome @jczap!

It looks like our Support Team added you to a bug report. Here’s what our Support Team said:

I did some digging and found that the issue is a result of a bug with the DocuSign integration.

We have created a bug report for it, and I've added your email to it so that you can be contacted once there's an update.

For context, the DocuSign integration was built and is managed by the DocuSign developers, so while we can inform them of these bugs, we rely on them to fix those bugs so that we can pass along that information to our customers.

So even though I don't have an ETA for when this bug will be fixed, we'll reach out to you as soon as it is.

I understand how important it is for you, and I apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing you. If you have any questions in the meantime, please feel free to send them my way. I'll be happy to answer them for you.

For anyone that comes across this and wants to be added please reply to this post and we’ll get you added to the bug report.

Hi @ken.a,

Thank you for the follow up. I hope the Docusign team will fix this bug as soon as possible, it blocks our integration.

Best regards

You are most welcome @jczap! I want to assure you that the bug has been reported, and your contact information is linked to it. Once the bug is fixed, you will receive a notification via email.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗

Hi folks,

Just popping by with a quick update to announce that the bug report has been closed as the developers of the Docusign app have released an update which should resolve this issue. 😁🎉

In order for the fix to be applied to your Zaps you’ll need to ensure you’re running the latest version of the Docusign app on Zapier. For more details on how to do that check out our Update to the latest app version in Zaps guide.

If you’re on the latest version of the Docusign app and are still experiencing issues please do reach out in the Community or get in touch with Support directly for assistance. 

In the meantime, happy Zapping! ⚡️