Best answer

DocuSign error Having trouble loading 'Recipientrole' data. Could not retrieve detailed template data: TEMPLATE_ID_INVALID

• 13 June 2023
  • 3 replies

This is what I keep running into with Docusign:

Unable to load choices
We're having trouble loading 'Recipientrole' data. Could not retrieve detailed template data: TEMPLATE_ID_INVALID: Invalid template ID

I seemed to work with my personal email (trial account w Docusign). When I changed the email to my work inbox (paid/upgraded with docusign) it gives me this response?

Help?

icon

Best answer by ken.a 13 June 2023, 08:05

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Shein022,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I did some digging into this, and it seems like an existing Template needs to be chosen in the Zap setup. Can you verify that you have existing Templates already set up in your DocuSign account (paid/upgraded DocuSign account)? If not, you can take a look at this help-doc below to find out how to add them:
https://support.docusign.com/s/articles/How-do-I-create-a-template?language=en_US&rsc_301

Once you have at least one Template associated with your DocuSign account (paid/upgraded DocuSign account), it should appear in the list from within your Zap setup, but if it doesn't, please don't hesitate to reach back out and let me know. It would also be helpful if you sent over some full screen screenshots from within DocuSign that show those Templates that you have already set up in your account. Please don't include personal information in the screenshot, or be sure blur out any personal information.

Please keep us posted! 😊

Ken, Thank you, that was exactly the issue. I have everything seemingly working again. I Appreciate your help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Shein022,

You are most welcome! I’m glad I was able to help!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to ask in the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗