Best answer

DocuSign : 400 Error | INVALID_EMAIL_ADDRESS_FOR_RECIPIENT

• 11 October 2022
  • 7 replies

I am zaping between Pipedrive and DocuSign, have tried in both manual type and choosing pipedrive’s parameters, but it shows below error message.

Failed to create a signature request in DocuSign

Could not create signature request: INVALID_EMAIL_ADDRESS_FOR_RECIPIENT: The email address for the recipient is invalid. The recipient Id follows. Invalid email:

Cheers

Aza

icon

Best answer by Aza 11 October 2022, 23:15

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Aza 

Good question.

The error is indicating the provided email address value is not valid.

Please provide screenshots with how your Zap step is configured in order for us to have context.

Case 1 : Pipedrive parameters
Case 1 : Still getting same error
Case 2 : Manual Input
Case 2 : Same error again
Error message for both cases

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Aza 

So this is a correct email address? Not a fake one? (I would suggest you hide it in case its a real email address). Docusign will give this error if the email provided is not a correct email. 

Did you try another email address? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Aza 

Is there another field that is using or expects an email address value?

Hi @Aza 

So this is a correct email address? Not a fake one? (I would suggest you hide it in case its a real email address). Docusign will give this error if the email provided is not a correct email. 

Did you try another email address? 

Thanks for the reminder. 

Yes, this is the correct address, this is the work email address that i am using. I tried different live email with different domain as well, showing the same error

Cheers

Aza

@Aza

Is there another field that is using or expects an email address value?

I tried all the email value, even type it manually, still shows the same error.

Just receive the message from the Zapier support team.

Make sure the DocuSign template that you are using is empty in client name, otherwise, there will be conflict. 

https://cdn.zappy.app/251a8538aff3046adc3437abd7921601.png

Cheers

Aza