Best answer

Discord -> Twitter (Images don't send, only text)

• 1 February 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2

Any idea how to send an image from one's discord channel to their twitter feed?

I added the Zapier bot to my channel in my Discord server.

If I write a message to my discord channel and include a link to an image ONLY the text sends to twitter, not the image.

Similarly if I post an image from file to my discord channel it never sends it to Twitter.

icon

Best answer by steph.n 1 February 2020, 00:55

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @coinbaked, Steph here from the Community team. I'm so glad to see you on our community! Let's see how we can help you along here.

Alright, so we were wondering: are you using the Tweet with Image action or just Tweet action? This would help us figure out if this is currently possible or not.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Also, I found your response ticket in our email queue, and want to ensure you that we did receive it but since you're writing to us here, we'll help you out here instead.

It looks like you haven't mapped the image into the Twitter step. You will need to insert the image into the ‘Attachments’ field from the previous step.

Userlevel 2

Can you explain where to find the "Tweet with Image action" maybe with a screenshot?

Userlevel 2

Screen Shot 2020-02-01 at 10.10.15 am.pngthat's how i have it set up

Userlevel 2

Hello?

Userlevel 2

I fixed it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @coinbaked - I'm sorry that we couldn't get your post/s over the weekend. Would you be able to share how you were able to fix the problem?