Best answer

Discord Pings have stopped working?

• 18 October 2022
  • 4 replies

Omg I messed the the title and can’t change it now - it’s discord PINGS have stopped working

I’ve been using Zapier to send notifications to my Discord server for I think over a year now, and I use @here and @everyone tags to get everyones attention. In the last while, the notifications have stopped pinging people. The tag still shows it like it has tagged everyone, but it’s not highlighted and it’s not making a noise for anyone:

I’ve tried checking permissions and checking the tips for formatting, but everything seems to be as it should be? The bot has premission ot @ mention everyone, so I’m not sure what the issue is. I feel like something must have changed with either discord or zapier in the past few months for this to stop.

Some screenshots of my integration:

icon

Best answer by Danvers 18 October 2022, 18:07

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @KittyC!

Thanks for your message and I changed of your post for you :) 

It looks like another Zapier user has run into this issue so we do have an existing bug report. I’ve added you as an affected user on this bug. This lets the team know how many people are affected by it and we’ll send you an email if we have an update.

I’m sorry that I don’t have better news for you!

@Danvers this still has not been resolved. Do you have an update on this issue? Thank you!

@Danvers this still has not been resolved. Do you have an update on this issue? Thank you!

Hi, just a heads up I moved to carl.gg and it’s doing everything I needed Zapier to do and more!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@brylee498 I’m sorry, I don’t have an update on this though I don’t expect it to be fixed in the near future. I’m really sorry about that 😞

@KittyC Carl-bot looks like a really interesting tool for Discord, thanks for sharing it!