Best answer

Digitstore: We're having trouble loading 'Events' data. The app returned "Error connecting to Zapier".

• 15 December 2023
  • 11 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hey Guys,

can anybody help me with that?
There are 21 zaps, are already working with Digistore24.
Setting up a new one shows this error.

Connection is already tested / New connection is showing error :(

Any ideas?

Thank you so much
Dirk

icon

Best answer by Dirkiboy 16 December 2023, 22:47

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Dirkiboy 

Help articles from Digistore to reference:

https://help.digistore24.com/en/articles/876-connect-zapier-to-digistore24

https://help.digistore24.com/en/articles/1037-introduction-zapier-what-is-it-and-how-does-it-work-with-digistore

Userlevel 1

I have the same issue and hope this is just a bug.

The existing connections still work (a sale just got through as usual) but I cannot set up a new one.

Your links @Troy Tessalone unfortunately do not solve the issue. I’ve also tested IPN connection like @Dirkiboy 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Dirkiboy and @Barbaletta 

I’d recommend reaching out to Digistore Support for help troubleshooting their Zap app integration.

Userlevel 1

@Dirkiboyand @Barbaletta 

I’d recommend reaching out to Digistore Support for help troubleshooting their Zap app integration.

Even if the IPN is working (tested) and all other Zaps are running, it’s on Digistore’s side?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Barbaletta 

Most apps on Zapier are built and maintained by the app developers themselves on the Zapier Developer Platform.

For reference:

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hey guys, hey @Barbaletta ;

would love to share this workaround with you, works perfectly fine for me :)
Pls let me know, if it also works for you.
Fingers are crossed.

Cheers
Dirk

Userlevel 1

Hi @Dirkiboy 

Thank you so much! I was desperate because I wanted to start selling a product tomorrow..

I’ve already set this up and hope that I’ve chosen the correct transaction ID.

Where did you find it?

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Barbaletta I’ve copied an old Zap, so the transaction field was filled out already. Pls let me know, if it works. Fingers are crossed!

Userlevel 1

@Barbaletta I’ve copied an old Zap, so the transaction field was filled out already. Pls let me know, if it works. Fingers are crossed!

Thanks! Very smart! Worked for me as well - so you’ve saved my day! 🙏

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

This is so awesome! This is what the Community is about! 🎉

It's incredibly heartwarming to witness members actively supporting and assisting each other. This is what builds a strong and vibrant community. Thank you all for your amazing contributions! 🙌

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks! Very smart! Worked for me as well - so you’ve saved my day! 🙏

Love it 🤩